Program Coordinator, Transformation
Applications close at 5:00 pm, Sunday, 24 June 2022
Email your CV
- Join one of Australia’s Best Places to Work and Employer of Choice (NFP & Public Sector) 2021
- Supportive culture, offering flexibility and career growth
- Join us at an exciting time of growth in supporting Australian businesses
- Be a part of the team enabling digital transformation at Export Finance Australia
Export Finance Australia is the Government’s export credit agency.
We provide financial expertise and solutions to drive sustainable growth that benefits Australia and our partners. Through our loans, guarantees, bonds and insurance options we enable SMEs, corporates and governments to take on export-related opportunities, and support infrastructure development in the Pacific region and beyond.
About the role
Export Finance Australia are embarking on a Tech-Enabled Transformation Program whose objective is to modernise the organisation’s systems and processes.
The primary purpose of the Transformation Program Coordinator role is to work closely with the Program Manager and program team to ensure the program runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis through effective organisation and delivery of communication and documentation.
- Minimum of Certification in field, e.g., Certificate IV in Project Management
- Minimum of 3 years as Project or Program Coordinator
- Ability to work as a team, take direction but also provide ideas and lead when required.
- An ability to follow up on outstanding tasks effectively while maintain good relationships.
- Strong verbal, presentation & facilitation skills plus effective listening skills, solid client facing skills, high energy and engaging
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans, solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management, familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control, strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Teams.
Even if you haven’t ticked every box but this role resonates with you, don't rule yourself out just yet, we'd love to hear from you!
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, and information
- Perform program schedule management
- Help prepare and maintain program budget
- Monitor project progress and communicate any issues that arise
- Follow up on task status.
- Help communicate project status
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Assist with appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Help ensure standards and requirements are met through assisting quality assurance
How to apply
If this sounds like you the right challenge for you, apply now! We'd love to hear from you. Applications close 5:00pm, Friday, 1 July 2022. Interviews will occur in parallel, so please apply ASAP.
Candidates must hold Australian Citizenship at the time of application.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
We invite and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultural backgrounds, people with disability and members of the LGBTQIA+ community.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered on this occasion.
Why choose Export Finance Australia?
We are small enough to have impact, BIG enough to make a world of difference.
Our size means our people have interesting and varied work that stretches and challenges them, with the opportunity to learn from senior leaders and specialists. At Export Finance Australia, there are opportunities to grow your career and broaden your experience, build your expertise, and access development opportunities through targeted learning, mentoring and feedback.
Our people have an impact, and through our collective efforts, we know that helping our customers grow helps Australia grow. Our customers are dynamic and diverse and so are our people. We believe in flexibility and giving our people choices about how they get their work done and how they balance this with other areas of their lives.