At Export Finance Australia we always aim to deliver high quality service, open and honest communication and we respect the confidentiality of the information you provide us.
In delivering high quality service, we will:
- invest time to fully understand your business and its needs
- use our industry knowledge and financing expertise to offer timely and tailored responses
- act with professionalism and integrity.
Open and honest communication
We believe in open and honest communication, so whatever the stage of your transaction, we will:
- stay in touch and provide regular updates on the status of your transaction
- encourage you to contact us with any enquiries
- attend to your enquiries promptly
- welcome you to our office or, where appropriate, meet at your office. You can make an appointment by calling the person you are dealing with or our main switchboard on 1800 093 724 or 02 8273 5333.
We respect the confidentiality of the information you provide to us.
Consultation about our service
We seek consultation about our service, regularly speaking to clients about how well our products and services are meeting their needs. We also conduct regular research to seek views on particular issues.
Our decision making process
We have a structured decision making process and will advise you of our requirements, including the information you will need to provide. Following an initial assessment, if you meet our eligibility criteria, we will outline the basis of which we may consider providing financial support. The next step will be a detailed assessment of your business which may require you to provide further information. We aim to meet an agreed timeframe and to keep you informed of our progress.
What we need from you
We work in partnership with you to meet our service commitments. You can help us by promptly providing information that is complete and accurate and advising us of any changes to information.
We practice responsible lending in a financial and ethical context. We comply with the OECD Council Recommendation on Bribery and Officially Supported Export Credits and uphold best practice environmental and social standards in the transactions we support.
How to give us feedback
We welcome your feedback as an opportunity to improve our service. If you are unhappy with our service, we will address your concerns.
You can provide feedback through any of the following channels: