Executive Assistant - 12-month fixed term contract
Export Finance Australia is the government’s export credit agency.
We provide financing for challenging and interesting opportunities to drive sustainable growth that benefits our Australian economy.
We support a wide range of clients to take on export-related opportunities, and support infrastructure development in the Pacific region and beyond.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for seasoned Executive /Personal Assistant to play an integral role in supporting 2 Executives and their respective teams in ensuring optimal professional and administration support and the smooth and efficient running of the day to day operations of the two departments.
This is a key, highly visible role for a career Executive/Personal Assistant who is skilled at fostering relationships with senior stakeholders with a high level of initiative, pro-activity and prioritisation.
Key roles and responsibilities
On a day to day basis, your key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Provide extensive complex diary management, meeting coordination and general administrative support for the Chief Customer Officers (Project & Structured Finance and Small & Medium Enterprise) including scheduling of appointments, travel coordination, prioritising commitments and keeping track of schedules
- Manage all internal travel processes for both teams including booking of all domestic and international travel for staff, and acting as the primary point of contact for all internal travel queries
- Organise departmental meetings including room bookings, distributing agendas and taking minutes where necessary
- Collate and prepare reports/slide decks as required
- Organise meetings/functions with external parties including venues, attendees and catering
- Generation and distribution of standardised reports on a regular basis
- Assist with the on-boarding of new team members, scheduling meetings and group events, and providing administrative and process support as part of the induction
We are looking for an experienced EA/PA (5-7 years+) with experience at a C-Suite level, ideally gained in financial or professional service environments. You will be an exceptional communicator with an outstanding ability to build strong relationships across various internal and external stakeholder groups to succeed in the role. Additionally, you will bring a combination of the following qualifications, skills and experience to our team:
- Tech savvy and resourceful with strong proficiency in MS Office, particularly Outlook and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated and flexible individual who is driven to provide dedicated support and takes accountability for the smooth running of the team’s administration
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team, while proactively looking ahead and anticipating issues in advance
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience at dealing with a diverse range of personalities in a sensitive and effective manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence effectively at all levels of the organisation
If this sounds like you the right challenge for you, apply now! We'd love to hear from you ASAP. Applications close 4pm Friday, 10 January 2020. Interviews will occur in parallel, so please apply ASAP.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Why Choose Export Finance Australia?
We are small enough to have impact, BIG enough to make a world of difference.
Our size means our people have interesting and varied work that stretches and challenges them, with the opportunity to learn from senior leaders and specialists. At Export Finance Australia, there are opportunities to grow your career and broaden your experience, build your expertise, and receive development through targeted learning, mentoring and feedback.
Our people have an impact, and through our collective efforts, we know that helping our customers grow helps Australia grow. Our customers are dynamic and diverse and so are our people. We believe in flexibility and giving our people choices about how they get their work done and how they balance this with other areas of their lives.