An export strategy is an essential component of your overall business plan and will be the difference between exporting success and failure.
Many Australian businesses fall into exporting when they win a contract. But often, they are not adequately prepared or set up for international trade.
If you’re just starting your export journey or want to expand your export business further, our free eBook Developing your export strategy could help you understand:
- key steps to exporting;
- what to include in your export strategy;
- managing your finances;
- what to consider when entering a new market;
- how to manage export risks;
- how to protect your intellectual property (IP); and
- resources and support available to help you.
Download our Developing your export strategy eBook now by completing the form below.