Australia’s partnership with Japan is strong and mature, providing a solid foundation for Australian exporters seeking to enter the Japanese market.
Entering any new market can be daunting, and Japan’s local language and cultural differences may be preventing SMEs from considering the great opportunities Japan holds for many Australian businesses.
The information contained in this edition of our SME Information Series should help you answer the following questions:
- What is the economic and political environment for doing business in Japan?
- What opportunities are there for my business in Japan?
- What do I need to be aware of when entering Japan? Are there risks to doing business there?
- How should I go about entering the Japanese market?
- What is the Japan-Australia Economic Partnership Agreement and can it benefit my business?
Download our free Exporting to Japan e-Book by completing the form below.