The Middle East holds significant opportunity for Australian exporters but is often seen to be shrouded in a degree of mystery when it comes to doing business there, partly due to its distinct cultural differences to Australia.
Breaking down the perception barriers to doing business in the Middle East, while understanding where potential risks may lie, will give Australian exporters the confidence to capitalise on the many opportunities available in the region.
The information contained in this edition of our SME Information Series should help you answer the following questions:
- What is the economic and political environment for doing business in the Middle East?
- What are Australia’s key markets in the Middle East?
- What opportunities are there for my business in the Middle East?
- What do I need to be aware of when entering the Middle East? Are there risks to doing business there?
- How should I go about entering the Middle East?
Download our free Exporting to the Middle East eBook by completing the form below.