Australia’s food industry has an excellent reputation internationally, thanks to its ‘clean and green’ approach, strong regulatory framework and ongoing focus on sustainability.
This gives Australian food and beverage producers an edge over their international competitors, especially in those markets where consumers are happy to pay a premium for quality fresh and packaged food.
Understanding how your food and beverage business can take advantage of these opportunities is key to developing your export strategy.
In this eBook you will get an understanding of:
- Australia’s food and beverage export industry
- Our key export markets
- Where the new opportunities are
- The different paths to market
- What you need to consider before exporting
- How to access finance for your export contracts
- The support that’s available for your business.
Download our Growing Australia's food & beverage exports eBook by completing the form below.