Wine businesses spend a large amount of their time managing their cashflow. With upfront payment of grapes, long payment terms, and an even longer product life cycle, there are a whole range of business and financial considerations wine businesses need to consider when growing their exports.
The information contained in the Taking your wine business global eBook should help you gain a better understanding of:
- The benefits and opportunities of Free Trade Agreements
- How to enter new markets
- The process of getting your wine ready for export
- How to protect your intellectual property (IP)
- How to access finance for your export contracts, and
- Making sure you get paid in overseas markets.
Download our Taking your wine business global eBook by completing the form below.