Australia has a vibrant grape-growing, wine-making, and wine-related tourism sector. Our regions contribute over $45.5b annually to the Australian economy.
The rising international demand for Australian wine has created exciting opportunities for innovative businesses and wineries wanting to go global.
But before you start taking on international opportunities, you’ll need to identify any finance gaps.
Our free eBook, Taking Australian wine global, could help you understand:
- the value of Australia’s wine export industry;
- accessing finance to support your business growth;
- what you could do with export finance;
- how we’re helping businesses like yours; and
- resources and support available to help you.
Download our Taking Australian wine global eBook now by completing the form below.