Many SMEs fall into exporting when they win a contract and are not adequately prepared or set up for exporting. We know you need trusted information, support and advice to help you succeed, quickly.
The information contained in this edition of our SME information series should help you answer the following questions:
- How do I know if export is right for me?
- Where can I go for practical, relevant advice and information on exporting?
- How do I set myself up for success with exporting?
- What do I need to think about when building an export strategy?
- How do I identify the right export markets?
- What do I need to think about when entering a new market?
Download our Planning for Export e-Book by completing the form below.
The information in this document is published for general information only and does not comprise advice or a recommendation of any kind. A person or entity should seek their own independent legal and financial advice. While Export Finance Australia endeavours to ensure this information is accurate and current at the time of publication, Export Finance Australia makes no representation or warranty as to its reliability, accuracy or completeness. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Export Finance Australia will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by any person arising from any act, or failure to act, on the basis of any information or opinions contained in this document.