Securing your first export contract can be an exciting time for small to medium businesses (SMEs).
The opportunity to grow your business in new markets and build new customers can mean rapid business growth. Being prepared is critical. Getting the right information, support and advice to help you succeed is important.
We know that getting access to finance may be one of the challenges you face as you take on your first export contract, and we're here to help.
The information contained in this eBook will help you understand some of the other key challenges you should think about when exporting, including:
- Key steps to exporting – from building a strategy to identifying the right markets.
- Building networks – finding the right partners and knowing where to get advice.
- Managing export risks – understanding the different risks when operating in international markets.
- Protecting your Intellectual property – what to be aware of and how to protect your IP.
- Managing your export cashflow – from preparing your business for export to managing growth.
- Export-related finance – considerations and alternatives available.
- Resources – key organisations and associations that can help you get export ready.
Download our Preparing for your first export contract eBook by completing the form below.