• The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) maintains up-to-date Travel Advisories. Check and You should also register your overseas travel at

  • Doing business and cultural environments in overseas markets – see our Country Profiles for information about ‘Doing business’, ‘Business etiquette’, and ‘Visiting the market’.

  • Country Risk Classifications are available from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) website.