Our SME Exporter Sentiment research provides insights on current trends and issues in export markets.
The second in our quarterly series, we surveyed 856 exporting SMEs in June 2014 and found that:
- exporter sentiment was increasingly positive, with the proportion of SMEs expecting their overseas sales to grow in the next 12 months increasing by around 10% since February 2014
- there has been a 6% increases since February in the number of SMEs that expect the profitability of their international operations to increase in the next year
- export revenue is making up a larger proportion (now 14%) of overall turnover
- the most important overseas markets continue to be China, Oceania/New Zealand and India
- access to finance is expected to become more difficult in the next 12 months.
To find out more about how we could help your business achieve export success, please email us <insert link to generic contact us form> or phone us on 1800 093 724.