Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade's (DFAT) Trade Talk weekly newsletter brings you a selection of the latest trade news from Australia and the world.
In this issue
- North Asia Free Trade Agreements Seminars: Adelaide & Canberra
- TPP will be the world’s largest regional free trade agreement
- New plan enables businesses to connect with young Australians
- WTO landmark Information Technology Agreement worth US$1.3 trillion
- Blue economy central to growth
- Business Survey
- Managing export risks: a guide for SMEs
- Victorian dairy company secures 15 year $9 billion deal exporting to China
- Twelve years of Singapore-Australia FTA
Click here to view this issue.