Join Blacktown City Mayor, Stephen Bali, MP, Council’s Economic Development team, and experienced trade experts from Austrade on a Trade Mission to India in 2019.
India is amongst the fastest growing economies in the world, recording a growth of 7 per cent in 2017. The mid to long term growth trajectory of the country means trade and investment opportunities are substantial. India is Australia’s 5th largest export market with Australian merchandise and services exports valued at approximately A$ 19.2 billion as of 2016-2017.
The purpose of the Trade Mission India 2019 is to promote Blacktown (and surrounding areas) businesses through government- backed networking and business matching opportunities with potential Indian businesses.
The 10-day long program will cover:
- in-market briefings
- visits to businesses
- B2B and group meetings.
Provisionally planned from 24 August to 1 September. Details for the Indian city locations will be determined by the industry mix of participating businesses.
How will business benefit from participating?
- Engage in B2B matching sessions facilitated by Austrade
- Opportunity to visit site operations
- Develop skills and experience within an overseas market
- Enhance your international profile
- Gain a better understanding of the cultural and regulatory requirements in India.
0400 251 276