In this month's edition of World Risk Developments, we review the following economic and political forces shaping the world:
- World — Best case scenario sees COVID-19 cost US$9 trillion
- Emerging Markets — COVID-19 threatens sovereign debt crisis
- Australia — Business sentiment sours with export outlook
- G20 — Policy stimulus will support return to growth once virus recedes
- Indonesia — COVID-19 adds to economic and financial pressures
- South Africa — Economic woes raise fiscal and external financing stress
The views expressed in World Risk Developments are Export Finance Australia’s. They do not represent the views of the Australian Government. The information in this report is published for general information only and does not comprise advice or a recommendation of any kind. While Export Finance Australia endeavours to ensure this information is accurate and current at the time of publication, Export Finance Australia makes no representation or warranty as to its reliability, accuracy or completeness. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Export Finance Australia will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by any person arising from any act, or failure to act, on the basis of any information or opinions contained in this report.