Freedom of Information disclosure log
The information described in our disclosure log has been released by us under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Cth) (FOI Act) and is available for public access.
We publish information in this disclosure log within 10 working days of the freedom of information (FOI) applicant being given access to a document.
This disclosure log is not exhaustive. For example, it does not include the following:
- documents of a personal or commercially valuable nature released under FOI where publishing that
- information would be unreasonable
- documents where access has been refused or which are exempt from release under FOI
- documents released outside the FOI framework.
FOI Release Date
|02/2021||3 December 2021||
1. Final versions of any “non project specific” guidance material prepared by us for the purpose of employees assessing the impact of climate change on project risk levels created after 1 January 2019.
2. Final versions of guidance material provided to employees to conduct an alternatives analysis for projects with combined scope 1 and scope 2 emissions over 100,000 tonnes of CO2.
3. Final versions of documents prepared by us for the purposes of informing the Minister for Trade’s public statement on 6 July 2021.
4. Documents setting out the criteria used to develop the list of “fossil fuel projects” provided in answer to Senator Janet Rice’s Question on Notice 114 posed during the Senate Budget Estimates hearing on 4 June 2021.
5. Copies of all advice provided to our Board after 1 January 2019 on the impact of climate change on its operations and its approach to refinancing transactions.
Unmodified versions of:
IFC Performance Standards on Environmental and Social Responsibility 1 January 2012 and associated guidance.
IFC Performance Standards on Environmental and Social Responsibility and associated guidance can be found on the IFC website.
The Equator Principles and associated guidance can be found on the Equator Principles Association website.
OECD – Guidance Note Good Practice in the Use of Consultants by Export Credit Agencies can be accessed here.
Our Environmental and Social Review of Transactions Policy and Procedure is available on the Environmental and social review of transactions page of our website.
Modified versions of advice provided to our Board are available upon request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note website links are current at the date of this entry.
|01/2021||29 October 2021||Information regarding Export Finance Australia's April 2020 Medium Term Notes Debt Issuance Programme and specified trades thereunder along with documentation relating to any EFA bond issuance since January 2019.||Unmodified versions of an Information Memorandum and Term Sheets released pursuant to the request.||The Information Memorandum is available on the Investor relations page of our website. The Term Sheets are available upon request by email: email@example.com|
|03/2014||22 December 2014||
1. Assessment of Legal and Compliance Function (2013)
|Modified versions of documents 1 and 3 and non-modified version of document 2.||
Available on request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Document 2 is available here.
|02/2014||12 March 2014||All data relating to Jacinta Arcadia Director of VonPrussia and Australian Metal Touring.||Modified versions of documents which Export Finance Australia holds relating to Jacinta Arcadia Director of VonPrussia and Australian Metal Touring.||Available on request to email@example.com|
|01/2014||6 February 2014||All correspondence including e-mail, from Andrew Mohl, Chairman of the Export Finance Australia to the Minister for Trade and Investment – since 8 September 2013 to 20 January 2014.||Modified versions of correspondence documents for the period 8 September 2013 to 20 January 2014.||Available on request to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|01/2011||14 October 2011||All physical and electronic information and data Export Finance Australia holds relating to the Australia Indonesia Business Council (AIBC), for the period 1 January 2002 to 17 June 2011.||Modified versions of documents which Export Finance Australia holds relating to AIBC for the period 1 January 2002 to 17 June 2011.||Available on request to email@example.com|