We provide finance solutions for Australian exporters and overseas infrastructure development that delivers benefits to Australia.
As the Government’s export credit agency, we are an integral part of Australia’s international trade and investment focus – supporting businesses, jobs and the community.
We play a critical role for our customers and partners by:
- supporting SMEs, corporates and governments to realise export opportunities
- helping finance sustainable infrastructure in the Indo-Pacific region and beyond
- providing defence export finance through the Defence Export Facility
- supporting the critical minerals sector through the Critical Minerals Facility
- enabling broader government objectives by supporting other Commonwealth entities.
No one takes on the world alone, so we work together with banks, other government agencies and our partners to drive international success.
We’re here to help
Find out more about Export Finance Australia's National Interest Account arrangement and support services for the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility (NAIF).