Overcoming barriers to export finance
At a Melbourne-based seminar in May 2017, Export Finance Australia Economist Fred Gibson provided an overview of Victoria’s trade outlook to a range of small businesses.
The topics covered were:
- Global growth – picking up steam in 2017
- Global trade growth – shaking off a horrid 2016
- US outlook – the Trump effect
- Victorian exports to the US – manufacturing is on the up
- China outlook – rebalancing in fits and starts
- Victorian export to the China-middleclass driving the outlook
- Exchange rate – AUD trended higher in 2016
Click here to view the presentation.
Please note from 1 July 2019 Efic is trading under our new name of Export Finance Australia. Research and reports published prior to this date will be branded Efic.