We treat our customers fairly and with respect, and apply due care, diligence and judgement to our work.
In delivering a high-quality service, we will:
- invest time to fully understand your business and its needs
- use our industry knowledge and financing expertise to offer timely and tailored responses
- act with professionalism and integrity
- provide open and honest communication, by attending to enquiries promptly and staying in regular contact
- respect the confidentiality of the information you provide to us
- clearly advise you of our requirements, meet agreed timeframes and conduct open assessments of your business.
We take the views of our customers seriously and welcome customer feedback as an opportunity to improve our service.
If you are unhappy with our service, we will seek to understand and address your concerns wherever we can.
You can provide feedback through any of the following channels: