Customer service charter
At Export Finance Australia, we always aim to deliver high-quality service with open and honest communication. We respect the confidentiality of any information you provide to us.
To do this, we will:
- invest time to fully understand your business and its needs
- use our industry knowledge and financing expertise to offer timely and tailored responses
- act with professionalism and integrity.
Open and honest communication
We prioritise open and honest communication. No matter where you are in your transaction, we will:
- provide regular updates on the status of your transaction
- encourage you to contact us with any enquiries and promptly address them
- welcome you to our office or, where appropriate, meet at your office. Make an appointment by calling your primary contact or our switchboard on 1800 093 724 or (02) 8273 5333.
We respect the confidentiality of the information you provide to us.
Consultation about our service
We regularly speak to clients about how our products and services meet their needs. We also conduct regular research to review particular issues.
Our decision-making process
We have a structured decision-making process and will advise you of our requirements, including any information you need to provide. Following an initial assessment, if you meet our eligibility criteria, we will outline our considerations for providing financial support. The next step is a detailed assessment of your business where we may require you to provide additional information. We will set out an agreed timeframe and keep you informed of our progress.
What we need from you
We work in partnership with you to meet our service commitments. You can help us by promptly providing complete and accurate information and advising us of any changes.
We practice responsible lending in a financial and ethical context. We comply with the OECD Council Recommendation on Bribery and Officially Supported Export Credits and uphold best-practice environmental and social standards in the transactions we support.
How to give us feedback
We welcome your feedback to improve our services. If you are unhappy with your experience, we will address your concerns as promptly as possible.
Provide feedback through any of the following channels: